Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Question # 1

If you missed the story behind these questions you can find it here


1. What is that thing that no one, not even your partner, your mother or your best friend, knows about you?


 Boy. they know how to start this off, don't they...I am pretty much an open book. But there are a few things that any of those people don't know about me but if I had to pick one, I would say that I wish I would have the chance, just once to meet my sperm donor. I would have liked to have seen if we had matching freckles and did he love the taste of beer. Did he suffer from mental illness? Did I get all my bad habits from him?

I don't think I have ever told anyone this because you shouldn't want to meet the douche that abandoned you when you were in utero.  You are supposed to hate him on principle. Trust me, I do.

But I'd like to have someone to blame for my inability to tan,

No comments:

Post a Comment