Monday, January 24, 2011

What would make you feel embarrassed in public?

Question number two on the reconnect with yourself experiment.

What would make you feel embarrassed in public?

My goodness. This is a blog not a novella.

I think the biggest thing is probably being made to look stupid. That seems redundant though...hmmm. Lemme think...I guess something that really embarrasses me is when I am reactionary. I used to do that a lot. Fly off the handle and become chaos theory personified. Thankfully there is medicine for that.

Anyway, 99% of the time, I would regret it. And would write it off as the fact that I am "passionate". I am passionate. But reactionary was something I had to learn to make distinctions about and learn that people were causing me to be reactionary and causes were why I was passionate.

I am sure my days of "showing out" in public are not done and I am sure that I will do worse things to embarrass myself...like falling "up" stairs...not that I've done that or anything. Well, you can't prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment