Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fidel Castro, Carrie Bradshaw, Dorothy Gale. Yeah I know, it doesn't make sense to me either.

I hate surprises. Truly loathe, despise them. I hate them so much, I don't even like to surprise people. So I try to make a birthday list well in advance that way no one has to figure out what I want and thus preventing surprises.

1. Sex and The City Seasons 1-5 (doesn't matter which ones I just want to collect them all)
2. Gilmore Girls Seasons 4-7 (I have the first three)
3. iTunes Gift cards. I need apps and ringtones
4. Grease 1 (I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT EVER WANT TO OWN GREASE 2)
5. Any cookbooks, used, new whatever. Even those ones that the little Baptist ladies put out. A 1.00 cookbook from Goodwill makes me happier than just about anything.
6. Ruby slippers. Well not real ruby slippers but red sparkly heels.
7. a waffle iron ( i wanna make fried chicken and waffles)
8. countertop deep fryer (see above)
9. anything Steelers
10. perfume
11. makeup, makeup, makeup.
12. interesting garden stuff (gnomes etc)
13. a portrait of my dog as Fidel Castro

1 comment: