Saturday, August 28, 2010

PRIDE, my crush of the week, parfum de Clorox

So I volunteer my time and energy for the greatest kids in the world,  the students of Cameron PRIDE. Last night we kicked off this semester and I hope that they are excited about this semester because I know I am... this group of kids makes me feel like our community is good hands. They teach me more about myself every time I see them. I am so grateful.

Ok,  so every morning I have this routine where I clean my house and I have to do it in the same order every time. This routine has only been since I have been on medicine, normally I hate myself and my surroundings so much that I could care less, but once stabilized I am pretty picky. Anyway, I think the dog is high from the bleach this morning because he decided to steal toilet paper and tear it up  AFTER the house was clean. Fortunately for him, I am medicated because he would probably have shaken puppy syndrome.

Crush of The Week Award:

Rhianna





I don't know if it is because we have the same haircut or because we have the same nails in that video with Eminem...I can't tell if I want to fuck her or be her BFF...

probably both.

2 comments:

  1. I have no interest in being a BFF with Rhianna. With that said, I love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhianna is mine. Back off.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete