Friday, August 27, 2010

the musings of a mess (lists, notes and gray hair)

Dear Tobacco Industry,

Wellbutrin is going to insure that you get no more money at least from me.

Love,  Amy


Today is not so bad on the medicine. I am enjoying my new routine and excited about seeing my kids at PRIDE tonight and my usual Saturday morning date.


Things I am grateful for:
1. My mom
2. My friends
3. My sweetie
4. My kids
5. My puppy

Things I wish were different:
1. The rate at which my hair goes gray
2. That I had finished school
3.  That I had not hurt the people I did

Songs that changed my life:

1. Band of Horses-No One's Gonna Love You
2. The Toadies-Possum Kingdom
3. Madonna-Material Girl
4. Gary Go-Wonderful
5. Pixies-Bone Machine

that is all I got.

2 comments:

  1. Look out world, you're going to kick ass!! You're even going to stop smoking and not kill anyone or anything! I'm very proud of you! I am in your corner cheering for you! Thanks for being my homey. :)

    Love You, Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do THIS because you are THAT girl (in this instance). I enjoy reading your updates. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete