Sunday, September 26, 2010

the loss of a loved one

After the ruckus that my last post created, I decided to take some time off of blogging.

A month on the meds and I am feeling pretty good overall. My schedule has been off because I hurt my back and I have had to slow down quite a bit on my normal stuff. But in general, I am really glad I went on them and really glad that it has not been a struggle to stay on them.


I did have a moment though when my iPhone died. Wouldn't hold a charge and just went kaput. I mourned the loss for 2 weeks. I had to use a Blackberry where the trackball didn't work. I felt like I had lost my best friend. I didn't have my calendar, my notes, my apps. I had no clue what was going on. I started being moody and emotional eating. Not getting out of bed....people started to worry...

But now I have the iPhone 4 and I feel like all is right with the world. I have been much more chipper the last two days. And I am sure it is because of Steve Jobs.

1 comment: