Monday, September 27, 2010

Your Hair Looks Like An Easter Egg

So I have worn my makeup the same way for YEARS.  I just sorta tried something one day and thought it worked and stuck with it. I would switch up my lip color on occasion (the brownish-red phase of the 90s, hooker red as of late). I never cared about my nails for the longest time since I was a habitual nail biter....But the last two years I have really tried to figure out what my "style" is...I landed on a spectrum for clothes (occasional emo hipster dyke, occasional femme goddess) but my makeup was still a struggle. So I asked my fave local makeup artist (Sammy Jo) to show me a few things. She did and then I was totally convinced that this look was the only look I should try from here on out.

Then I found some makeup that looked really cool and that was on sale. I told myself that I would get this makeup and just practice some new looks. I loved it. I started watching videos or makeup and starting putting my own spin on things and new combinations and I found that I loved it.

I love the reinvention of Amy. I am finding out things about myself I would have never guess. And I am finding myself...




This look is greens and purples and the new falsies mascara by maybelline. I should have written down the exact products. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment